The position exists to provide technical and administrative services with regards to the Bank's fleet, physical assets, office buildings, investment properties and equipment.
This position reports to the Manager Administration and Logistics.
• Attends to all general maintenance works of Bank's buildings, properties and equipment;
• Coordinates preparation of BOQs for repairs and maintenance works;
• Adheres to service level agreements and ensures servicing of fire equipment, generators, air-conditioning and other equipment is done per stipulated intervals;
• Attends to emergency maintenance works on call after hours, weekends and public holidays,
• Supervises the Gardeners and cleaning contractors to ensure premises are well maintained and cleaned at all times;
• Ensures that technical equipment operates efficiently at all times in line with the operating instructions;
• Troubleshoots/pre and post diagnosis of faults on the Banks vehicles and equipment;
• Carries out inspections and test drives vehicles before and after repairs for quality output;
• Inspects all pool vehicles and prepares relevant reports for management use;
• Attends to reported vehicle faults from user and
• Raises job cards for internal vehicles service repairs.
• Compiles weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance reports
• Maintains accurate records and produce daily activity reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This is senior position and requires the following attributes:
• A Degree or Higher National Diploma in a construction related field
• Journeyman skilled Worker Class 1
• At least 5 "0" Level passes including English and Mathematics
• Clean Class one (1) Driver's License
• Ability to work with diverse teams;
• Mature, confident and good networker with experience in maintenance works
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
Interested applicants should submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae by no later than 16:00 hours Friday, 28 May 2021. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. REMUNERATION For the above positions, highly competitive packages are offered, details of which will be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates. To be considered, interested candidates are requested to forward their applications to:
The Director Corporate Services and Human Resources Department
IDBZ House 99 Gamal Abdel Nasser Road Harare
or email [email protected]