We are seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to join our team.The candidate must be a self starter, highly motivated, self-driven and passionate about cyber security.
· Conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
· Conducting internal configuration and vulnerability assessments of information systems using commercial and open source assessment tools.
· Conducting wireless security assessments.
· Conducting web and mobile application penetration tests.
· Documenting and analysing firewall configurations and rule-sets.
· Conducting benchmark security assessments
· Speaking at client and industry events.
· Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
· Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
Beyond delivering these services, you will also be expect to:
· Grow to support all security practice offerings in a pre and post-sales role
· Meet professional practice standards and demonstrate exceptional skill in core service areas
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients
· Execute delivery work that exceeds expectations
· Understand the client’s business and needs
· Participating in industry conferences and professional organizations
· Creating additional value for clients through continual insights and consultative advice based on experience with the client, their industry, established standards and leading practices.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 2+ years in an active technical security role
· Experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools.
· Experience administrating / In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP.
· Experience with Group Policy Management & Local Security Policies.
· Experience developing custom exploit code and scripts.
· Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, firewall configuration and rule maintenance, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP.
· Social engineering techniques and tactics
· The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
· Be comfortable explaining findings and recommendations to technical and non-technical audiences
· Knowledge of Regulatory standards/frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, NIST and CIS
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
· Comfortable working in a team environment and having your work be subject to a peer review process.
· Previous technical security consulting experience will be an added advantage
· A valid driver’s license
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelors’s degree Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Cyber-Security or related field
· Certifications such as CISSP,GPEN, OSCP,CEH
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe